WHO DOES YOUR ORGANIZATION SERVE?
Creative Healing has two main objectives: to provide spiritual information for patients who are seeking a better understanding of the meaning of illness and suffering and to encourage physicians and other Western healthcare providers to explore and acknowledge spiritual wisdom as it applies to health and illness, in order to better serve their patients.
WHAT IS THEIR BIGGEST CHALLENGE?
Over the past century, Western Medicine has made dramatic technological and pharmacological advances in the diagnosis and treatment of disease. But this rapid expansion of scientific knowledge has resulted in the collapse of the Spiritual wisdom which had formerly been a vital component of the healing arts. In addition, the current business model of medicine, emphasizing profit margin as the highest goal, has stifled creativity and individuality in the treatment process.
HOW DO YOU HELP THEM?
- Inspirational Writing- On this page you will find various writings by Dr. Karen Wyatt that you can READ online or download as pdf files. These selections include poetry, stories and essays, some of which are featured in current publications.
- Personal Learning Course- This course could be a good fit for you if you are looking for something totally different, with a new perspective on life, death and everything in between. Unlike many New Age coaching workshops, this course won't just feed your ego by giving you "what you want" in exchange for your money.
- International Public Speaking- Dr. Wyatt is available for public speaking engagements including support groups, conferences, workshops, staff in-services and continuing medical education lectures.
- Spiritual Books and Products- Available for purchase directly on our site.
- End of Life University- Dr. Wyatt hosts an online interview series which features interviews and conversations about all aspects of the end-of-life.
WHERE CAN WE FIND OUT MORE?
Music to Grieve toListening to sad music after losing a loved one, being diagnosed with a terminal illness, or finalizing a divorce might seem counterintuitive, but this somber sounding activity has been proven to help.
Nothing can prepare you for grief, nor is there a right or wrong way to deal with it, but sad music is an easily accessible and highly effective tool that can help you begin to heal.Learn How Sad Music Can Help You