WHO DOES YOUR ORGANIZATION SERVE?
Mother Henna aims to reach anyone dealing with grief, regardless of where the grief comes from; losing a loved one, losing a job, losing a house, moving to a new country or city, being diagnosed with a chronic illness, going through a divorce, or having children move out into their own lives and homes.
WHAT IS THEIR BIGGEST CHALLENGE?
As humans it is inevitable that we will encounter grief. While we are all individuals having grief experiences, we are also always within "kinship systems". So while our grief experiences unfold for us individually, we are simultaneously navigating grief's path amid community, in social relationships, in social contracts we have with each other, and in, ultimately, a culture of grief.
So then how do we learn to deliver our stories creatively to help shape and re-shape the culture of grief so that we, as a human family, can hold the diversity of experiences we each have after the death of a loved one?
HOW DO YOU HELP THEM?
Let’s work together to discover your creative life. Creative Grief Coaching isn’t just about learning grief-coping or art skills. In truth, Creative Grief Coaching is about LIFE skills. We can work together exploring creative grieving + living:
- Receive supervision coaching for professionals to help support the work you do in fields such as social work, funeral home services, coaching, therapy, hospice, nursing, and more.
- Become certified in Creative Grief Support at the The Creative Grief Studio
- Become a collaborating heARTist and participate in art swaps, group exhibits and curated publications.
- Purchase art and/or books curated especially for you
- Participate in creative art related events.
WHERE CAN WE FIND OUT MORE?
Music to Grieve toListening to sad music after losing a loved one, being diagnosed with a terminal illness, or finalizing a divorce might seem counterintuitive, but this somber sounding activity has been proven to help.
Nothing can prepare you for grief, nor is there a right or wrong way to deal with it, but sad music is an easily accessible and highly effective tool that can help you begin to heal.Learn How Sad Music Can Help You